Our first gift guide for you all this Christmas season! Starting off with some gifts that are on the top of our lists! ;)
1. Campfire Candle from PF Candle Co, $18 - The word s'mores was mentioned twice in the description, so there's that, and any candle from this company never disappoints.
2. Snowy Hillside Watercolor, $16 - mix up the art in your home! Or start an art wall with this great little print.
3. Driftwood Mobile - Don't know if this is for sale but it could make for a great home-made gift!
4. Opinel No8 Walnut Handle Folding Knife, $19 - A great quality practical pocketknife.
5. Buffalo Plaid Flannel Button Down, $39 - Classic flannel choice.
6. Fairbault Window Plaid Wool Blanket, $289 - What can we say! We love plaid. A great choice for the cold winter nights ahead.7. Buckthorn Wood Slingshot, $28 - Protect yo' self. Or better yet, arm it with seed-bombs & work on that garden!
8. Fresh Tabletop Lodgepole Pine, $68 - Have a mini Christmas tree inside any time of year? The answer is yes. Every time.
9. Mt Fuji Ice Cube Mold, $15 - Who wouldn't mind a mountain ice cube in their drink. So great.
10. Woodfire Matches, $6 - Keep those candles and campfires lit.
11. Juniper Ridge Big Sur Cabin Spray, $40 - the people behind this company are geniuses. Bringing the forest to us in our southern california apartments when we can't get away from the city.
12. Topo Designs Klettersack 22L, $170 - the ideal pack for a dayhike or just for your workday essentials. Their earthy colorways are the best.
13. Luke Vintage Fedora, $90 - Because a good hat like this is too hard to resist. And it's from a local Long Beach company!